Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone with Mulitple Polar Patterns
The all new universal Powerhouse
incl. VAT zzgl. Versandkosten
Multipattern Dual Output Condenser Microphone with world’s first optional wireless Control
THE NEW VIENNESE ORIGINAL
- multiple polar patterns
- microprocessor control of polarization voltages
- 2 different analog high-pass filters with 3 settings
- 2 different types of analog pads
- dual out- puts for recording each diaphragm separately
- debuts Austrian Audio’s Open Acoustics Technology
- handmade in Vienna, again!
Optional OCR8 required
Our free PolarPilot app (Android and iOS) allows wireless control over your analog: patterns, high-pass and pad in real-time via BlueTooth!
- save, recall, and share favorite settings
- Discover and create 255 discrete polar patterns. Unheard of!
- one setting may be stored in OC818 for use without PolarPilot app
- Your OC818 is always pure analog. It is only the analog bias voltages that are being governed remotely. Switching also is always analog.
- No digital in either the audio or bias paths. It’s everything you want with none of what you don’t.
- 60 second OC818 clipping monitor/logger
- Wireless control from the comfort of your chair!
- design the polar pattern of your dreams
- craft different polar pattern responses across 1-5 crossover bands
- store, recall, and share presets
- powerful Terminator AI for eliminating or rescuing selected frequencies and instruments
- Equalization control for imprinting the tonality of free- field or diffuse-field idealized responses.
- solo/mute each band
- full automation of course
- phase linear
- optimized for use with the OC818 in Dual Output mode but works with any dual output source
- Excellent for busy sessions (we’re looking at you, Nashville!) tune instrument pickup during the mix stage!