Terms & Conditions
§ 1 Raffle
- Everyone who registers his or hers Austrian Audio Product via https://austrian.audio/productregistration/ until December 31st, 12.00pm 2020 takes part in the competition and has the chance to win an Austrian Audio Goodie-Bag including: an Austrian Audio t-shirt, an Austrian Audio backpack, an Austrian Audio lanyard and an Austrian Audio mug).
- The raffle is carried out by the Austrian Audio GmbH.
- None of the raffles conducted by us on social networks bears relation to, and is neither sponsored, nor supported or organised by those. The recipient of the information you provide is not the respective social network but Austrian Audio GmbH. Thus, any questions, suggestions or complaints are to be adressed to the operator. Furthermore, the operator is allowed to contact contestants via e-mail.
- By entering the raffle one is hereby complying with the conditions presented in the respective entry on the social network or by clicking on “SUBMIT“ at Austrian Audio GmbH-raffles. Both raffle-related entries on social networks and on Austrian Audio GmbH Website: the object of interest, the running time of the raffle, the conditions participants have to comply with, the methods and criteria by which the winner is determined, contacted and announced.
- The prize is not disposable. Cash withdrawal is just as excluded as any recourse to courts or law. The responsibility for potential payment of tax is accepted by the participant. If the winner don‘t contact us within 14 Days after announcing, we reserve the right to annul the prize.
- The participation in the raffle is neither bound to the costs, nor to the purchase of goods or services.
- By participating, the participator consents to the terms and conditions of the raffle.
§ 2 Sequestration from raffles
- Associates of Austrian Audio GmbH and their relatives are barred from participation.
- In the case of a breach of terms and conditions or of technical manipulation, the operator is permitted to disqualify contravening participants. As consequence, prizes may subsequently be revoked and reclaimed.
§ 3 Early termination of raffles
- The Austrian Audio GmbH reserves the right to terminate the raffle at any point in time with no notice and without giving any reason.
§ 4 Responsibility of contents and indemnification
- The participant binds himself to the adherence of copyright, personality right or labelling rights and thus abandons the uploading of photographs, texts or any other media that transgresses third-party rights, competition laws or any other laws. In addition, the participant binds himself to protect the own image rights and thus abandons uploading pictures of persons whose explicit approval he lacks. Hereof, the participant assumes full legal responsibility.
- The participant assures Austrian Audio GmbH that his picutres, texts and other media do not violate third-party rights or defy prevailing legal norms.
- In case of deliberate or gross violation of the above two parragraphs, the participant keeps the Austrian Audio GmbH indemnified against all liablility whatsover that third parties might claim due to content that has been published in the course of the raffle. This refers particularly and unrestricted to claims resulting from violated copyright or labelling laws, competition laws or violation against personal rights or right in one’s own image. Furthermore, the participant is obligated to refund legal defence expenses to Austrian Audio GmbH.
§ 5 Other matters
- There is no right of appeal.
- The only the applicable law is that of the Austrian Republic.
- If individual clauses of the above mentioned be or become void, none of the remaining terms and conditions will be affected in its validity.
- Austrian Audio GmbH reserves the right of changing the terms and conditions at no notice.
Terms & Conditions Webshop for Germany and Austria
General Terms and Conditions
Austrian Audio GmbH is a limited liability company under Austrian Law, registered at Vienna Commercial Court, Marxergasse 1A, 1030 Wien, Austria, company register number FN 472051v.
Austrian Audio’s webstore is located at Eitnergasse 15, 1230 Wien, Austria.
By accessing this website, the costumer accepts these general terms and conditions (GTC) in full.
These general terms and conditions (GTC) only apply to end users who are consumers and not to dealers.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all agreements:
- Customer refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions buying a product of Austrian Audio.
- Austrian Audio refers to our company.
4. Validity of the general terms and conditions
All orders and purchases placed via this website are processed by Austrian Audio on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions (GTC) in the latest version published at the time of the order. Austrian Audio expressly reserves the right to make changes to the general terms and conditions. Deviating conditions of the customer are only recognized with written approval from Austrian Audio.
By placing an order on this website, the customer agrees to the general terms and conditions listed here and accepts them in full.
5. Conclusion of contract
The contractual partner of the customer is exclusively Austrian Audio.
Orders placed by the customer via this website represent a binding offer to Austrian Audio to conclude a sales contract. A sales contract is only concluded when Austrian Audio sends the shipping confirmation by email to the customer. The sales contract is always concluded in Vienna, Austria.
6. Delivery, shipping
Orders, deliveries and invoices can only be sent to full postal addresses in Austria or Germany. The delivery originates from the warehouse of Austrian Audio to the delivery address given by the customer.
Information on a particular delivery time is only binding if Austrian Audio has individually assured a specific delivery date in writing.
7. Prices and shipping costs
The prices listed for Austrian Audio’s products include packaging and free delivery to the recipient, if products up to € 301,00 are ordered.
8. Right of withdrawal
Purchase contracts can be revoked in writing to Austrian Audio GmbH, Eitnergasse 15, 1230 Wien, Austria, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, within two weeks of receipt of the goods without giving reasons or by simply returning the goods to Eitnergasse 15, 1230 Wien, Austria. All goods for which the customer withdraws from the purchase contract must be demonstrably returned to Austrian Audio within 14 days of receipt, otherwise the cancellation of the purchase contract, in whatever form it was declared, is ineffective. A verifiable return of the goods can be made by registered mail or by parcel service, whereby the return sender of the goods must in any case provide evidence of the dispatch of the goods at Austrian Audio’s request. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient to send the goods to Austrian Audio within the 14-day period. Austrian Audio’s will reimburse customer payments made for returned goods if the purchase contract is canceled in due time and the goods are properly returned.
The goods that are as good as new must be returned in their original packaging and accompanied by the original invoice, otherwise the right of return is excluded. The costs of the return are to be paid by the sender of the goods.
Cancelling the purchase contract in time and returning the goods to Austrian Audio the purchase contract is deemed to be canceled.
Austrian Audio accepts following payments:
- Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express)
- Apple Pay
- PayPal Express Checkout
10. Warranty, liability
Any original Austrian Audio product comes with a 24 month-warranty. For some products, a different warranty period may apply. The warranty period begins on the date of delivery of brand new, unused products by the costumer.
If, within the warranty period, the product is determined as having been defective at the date of original delivery due to improper material or workmanship, Austrian Audio or their authorized service partners will, free of charge for labour or parts, repair or (at the discretion of Austrian Audio) replace the product or its defective parts. Austrian Audio or their service partners may replace defective products or parts with new products or parts. All products and parts replaced become the property of Austrian Audio or their service partners.
The following cases are not subject to the above mentioned warranty provided that no different provision stating otherwise is granted under mandatory statutary law:
- minor faults or deviations in the quality of a product which do not affect the product’s value or suitability for its intended purpose
- any accessories supplied with the product
- rechargeable and disposable batteries (these products have a shorter service life, the length of which also depends on the frequency of use)
- malfunctions (e.g. operating errors, insufficient operating voltage) or damages resulting from improper use; for the purpose of this warranty, proper use is defined as use of the product under the conditions stated in the particular product’s instructions for use
- malfunctions or damages resulting from wear and tear
- any modification of Austrian Audio products effected by the customer or a third party, unless Austrian Audio has given its prior written consent to the nature and extent of the modification
- malfunctions or damages resulting from force majeure
- faults of which the purchaser was already aware at the time of purchase.
All warranty claims become void if the product is tampered with by unauthorized third parties or repair shops. Furthermore, this warranty becomes void by removal or alteration of identification labels, serial numbers or safety labels attached on the product or its parts.
The packaged goods (package) must be checked by the recipient for any externally visible damage upon receipt. Externally visible damage to the delivered parcels must be reported to Austrian Audio immediately by means of a corresponding note on the goods acceptance document within 2 weeks of receipt of the delivered goods. Any other delivery defects, such as deviations in the quantities delivered from the ordered quantities or quality defects of the ordered goods must be reported to Austrian Audio in writing within 2 weeks of receipt of the contractual item.
Every complaint must be addressed to Austrian Audio GmbH, Service Email to email@example.com.
Warranty regulations granted under mandatory statutary law remain unaffected by this regulation.
In the event of defective deliveries, Austrian Audio’s liability is limited to the subsequent delivery or replacement of the defective goods. Compensation for any damages is restricted to verifiable damage.
Austrian Audio accepts no liability for loss of earnings or other indirect consequential damage.
Consumers may be entitled to statutory rights in their own countries which are not restricted by these warranty terms and conditions, if the warranty and/or compensation law is governed by mandatory laws of the country in which the customer has his permanent residence. Anmerkung: länderspezifische Regelung wäre an dieser Stelle besser..
11. Retention of title
The delivered goods remain the property of Austrian Audio until the purchase price has been paid in full.
12. Place of jurisdiction, legal validity
Austrian law applies to all agreements and contracts concluded between Austrian Audio and the customer.
The provisions of the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods do not apply to any services provided by Austrian Audio through this website.
The place of jurisdiction is the competent court for commercial matters in Vienna unless there is another mandatory legal place of jurisdiction.
Should any of these terms and conditions be legally ineffective in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.